Wahl Clipper Oil Review 2020: A Good Oil for all Types of Blades?
Wahl Clipper Oil Review 2021: A Good Oil for all Types of Blades?
Most clippers brands are designed to offer long-lasting performance. However, without proper maintenance, your clipper may not last for long. Therefore, the best way to ensure your clipper performs efficiently for many years is to oil it regularly.
So, you might be wondering, what’s the best clipper oil brand? And do you really need to purchase oil that is the same brand as your clipper?
In this article, we’re going to take a look at one particular product that we believe it’s worth your money. The product we’re talking about is called Wahl Clipper oil. And not just because it comes from a renowned brand but also for the fact that:
- It is very affordable
- Comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Easy to use
That said, this Wahl Clipper Oil review reveals everything you might need to know about this product.
Wahl Clipper Oil
Features & Benefits:
Now, let’s have a look at the features of this product so you can decide if it’s a good investment or not.
Clippers tend to get hot especially when used for a long time continuously.
This oil, therefore, helps to reduce heat and friction that is usually produced while clipping your animal’s coat.
However, you need to oil the blades before use and in between the grooming sessions.
Can be used on all Wahl blade types
Another great feature of this product is that it is recommended for use with all Wahl clippers for optimal performance. As such, it is not advisable to use any other type of lubricant on Wahl clippers. This is because other clipper oil brands may void your warranty.
30-Day money-back guarantee
For your peace of mind, this clipper oil is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee for a whole 30 days. This means that if you’re not completely satisfied with how the oil works, you can request a full refund.
Ease of use
The Wahl Clipper oil is very easy to use. All you need is to place just three drops of the oil along the right, left, top and center of the blade. Further, you should place another drop at the heel of the top blade and repeat the same on the other side. And finally, switch on the clipper and let it run for at least 30 seconds before turning it off.
- Wahl Professional Animal Clipper Oil is recommended for use with all Wahl Professional Animal blades...
- Wahl strongly encourages groomers and pet owners to oil and clean their blades before and after...
- The clipper oil helps reduce friction and heat that may be produced during the clipping and trimming...
What We Like
- Prevents your blades from becoming dull
- Maximizes blade’s durability
- Ensures optimal performance of your clipper
- Protects the blades from rusting and corroding
- Can be used on Wahl blades
- Backed by a risk-free money-back guarantee
What We Didn't Like
- The dispensing nozzle design is terrible
- The bottle leaks oil when oiling your clipper
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are a few questions about Wahl Clipper Oil that we came across while doing our research.
Wahl Clipper Oil has been formulated for use on all types of electric clippers and trimmer blades. You can also use it for your beard trimmers and hair clippers. Therefore, we think this oil is a good investment.