The search for the small wet and dry ladies shaver which you may tuck inside your handbag and use anywhere ends here. We are talking today about the Panasonic ES2207P Ladies Electric Shaver. The right sized ladies shaver which fits in any bag, and serves you ten times in a single charge comes without a cord. And then there is more. It’s hypoallergenic with a special design for the female users which is scientific, curvaceous and attractive. It comes with three blades. But these are impressive product features only.
However, to decide finally before purchasing, you need to weigh the pros & cons, and customer feedback too. Hence, this panasonic es2207p ladies electric shaver review will tell you all about the female electronic shaver to help you decide.
Table of Contents
Features Of The Panasonic ES2207P Shaver
- Curvaceous design with white and mauve colors.
- Tapering body structure to promote easy and comfortable grip.
- Off and on switch on the front.
- Shaver can be used in fully dry or wet condition.
- Cordless design.
- Rechargeable battery.
- Floating blades which adjusts to skin curves and angles.
- Nickel free hypoallergenic stainless steel foil.
- Three blades with individual rotation and floating mechanism to cut small hair at skin level.
- Travel charger, protection cap, rechargeable battery, travel pouch included with the shaver in pack.
The Panasonic ES2207P shaver with 3 blades and close curves tells from its looks that it’s meant for women. The curvaceous body and nice choice of colors in the make will make women pamper the shaver with much care. Paired with the attractive looks, the travel charger is also made sleek & stylish, and devoid of cords. The tapering body gives a nice holding base to grip the shaver tight for a nice shave.
Structure And Hypoallergenic Design
- The ES2207P is made of a plastic body, but made shock proof. The design and built ensures you may immerse it fully into water while cleaning and using it for a wet shave. The hypoallergenic design involves the elimination of nickel in making of the foil. Many stainless steel compositions contain nickel, and the maker Panasonic knows that many women are sensitive to his metal. Hence they did not use nickel in the shaver blades and foil. The stainless steel used on the foil is devoid of nickel, and thus safe for use for sensitive and allergy prone skin.
- There are three floating blades, floating individually on the head. The design is to help the blades smoothly glide over the skin, without setting tight on the skin or generating much friction or pressure. As a result shaving of curves gets easy with the Panasonic ES2207P Shaver.
- A pop up trimmer is also present on the shaver which can be slide out and tucked in a push. Overall the built is sturdy, and the owner won’t have to buy another shaver in a few years after this. The only downside is that the sharpness of the blades will go with time, but still you will be able to use it enough till the time comes.
- The dimension of the shaver is 5.9 x 2.1 x 1.8 inches. It states very well, that the size is right for easy grip even in mall sized palms, and handy enough for traveling. The parts that may need a replacement in future are foil, and blades. However instead of replacement after years, one may prefer buying a new shaver.
The Panasonic ES2207P shaver with close curves can be used in both wet and dry conditions. But the requirement is, either the skin has to be absolutely dry, or totally wet. Anything in between, like sweaty, damp skin can make the blades bite in on the skin accidentally. To avoid any chances of tears or cuts the shaver should be used as directed. The shaver works equally well with water, foam, soap or gel, or totally in dry state.
The three blades work in unison to cut small hairs at the skin level. To help the blades glide on the skin smoothly, the blades are made individually floating. This helps them adjust as per skin curves, angles etc.
Cleaning And Care
Cleaning the ES2207P is easy, as it can be totally immersed in water. Immersion cleans off clumps and bits of hair from the blade. To remove all bits of hair, you may gentle rinse the blade. Finally patting it dry with a cotton towel does the job. To allow it to dry completely you need to leave it in the air for some time for air drying. That is all the care the shaver needs to run for years. And you must not forget charging it on time, so that you avoid disappointment at the time of use.
Charging And Usage
The Panasonic ES2207P Ladies Electric Shaver needs a full charge to operate for 20 minutes at a stretch, or for 10 individual operations deeming two minutes to be sufficient per operation. To fully charge it, you will have to charge it at a stretch for 12 hours. Thankfully the battery is rechargeable and hence recurring expense on buying new batteries every time is totally eliminated with the close curve shaver.
The charger is a small travel charger and cordless. It’s a small unit on which you make the shaver sit, and then you plug in the unit directly on the charging plug. There is not cord, making usage and portability easy.
Pros & Cons
- 3 Floating blades for a smooth shave.
- Hypoallergenic nickel free design.
- Curvy attractive design for feminine look.
- Cordless design with small travel charger.
- Rechargeable batteries.
- Can be used in booth wet and dry skin.
- Contains sliding trimmer.
- Blade sharpness will wear off with time.
- Not safe for use on damp and sweaty skin.
- Long hair needs to be clipped off before using the shaver to avoid tugging on hair and skin.
Where To Buy?
You can buy the Panasonic ES2207P shaver from a local store or web store. But the subject is availability on time, availability at the real price, and delivery on time. To ensure you don’t compromise on any of them, you may choose to buy it from amazon. You should check once with Amazon for the product as you get the guarantee of good customer support, shipping and return policies. And smooth deliveries on time.
As most users have stated, it’s a very nice product at an economic price range. And the battery being rechargeable, expense on it is further avoided. As people used it in many conditions, most advised using it in totally wet or dry skin. The power of the battery is higher when you first start it after a full charge. To trim coarser hair you should use it right at the beginning after putting on. Then afterwards you should move on to thinner softer hair.
The Panasonic ES2207P Ladies Electric Shaver is one of the low cost economical shaver designs for women, which promises all the luxuries of a high end shaver. The battery is rechargeable, and the model is cordless. Charging once lets you use it many times. Cleaning it is also hassle free. Moreover it has a shockproof design for using it in water or dry as you prefer. Thus in every way, it’s a nice companion for everyday grooming as well as frequent traveling too, and priced reasonably. One of the best trimmer from Panasonic.