Many people don't know how to use a nose hair trimmer. Here we discuss that:- For a lot of people, keeping good personal hygiene is a priority. Making sure you’re clean and collected does wonders for both your mood, as well as how the world perceives you. Everyone knows the basics of hygiene: Shower everyday, wear deodorant, brush your teeth, and shave. But if you’re committed to keeping a great appearance, you may want to pay attention to more minor parts of your body. The vast majority of people don’t pay attention to their nose hair, and it can become quite unsightly pretty quickly! Take a look at this comprehensive list of tips for everything you need to know about how to use a nose hair trimmer.
Table of Contents
How To Use A Nose Hair Trimmer - In Below
For an optimal quality nose hair trim, you should equip yourself with the proper tools and equipment. You may think, “Don’t I just buy a basic trimmer?”, but there’s a sea of products of varying quality out there. You take pride in taking care of your body, so choose the right products to get the job done. The following is a list of options to consider when it’s time to get down to business.
An inexpensive method of trimming your nose hair is to use a pair of Nose Hair Scissors. You may be wondering why there’s the need for specialized scissors. Why not just use nail or cuticle clippers? Those options aren’t designed with the sensitive skin inside your nose in mind. This situation calls for a special tool.
Nose hair scissors are specifically designed with the nose in mind. You can tell it apart from other trimmers by the special rounded edges - designed to get the job done without hurting you.
Check out this quality pair of nose hair scissors from Apex if this seems like the tool for you.
Manual Nose Hair Trimmer
Another option, if you’re not comfortable putting scissors in your nose, are manual nose hair trimmers. This is a great, inexpensive, and effective option when it comes to getting rid of unwanted hair.
Manual nose hair trimmers are typically cylinders made of stainless steel. You just insert the trimmer into your nose and rotate, and voila! No more nose hair.
A lot of people instantly think of electric nose hair trimmers when it comes to hair removal. Personally, I’m not very comfortable stinking electronic into my nose, so this is the right option for me.
Check out this manual nose hair trimmer from Groom Mate, it’s the best nose hair trimmer of its kind!
Electric Nose Hair Trimmer
Finally, we get to the Electric Nose Hair Trimmer. These are what a lot of people instantly think of (along with tweezers - ouch!) when it comes to nose hair removal.
If you get a good quality one, they largely function similarly . Simply turn the device on, stick it in your nose, and it will trim the hair. It functions similarly to any sort of electric razor, except the head of the trimmer is designed to fit comfortably inside a nostril.
Consider purchasing the best nose hair trimmer in the electric category, manufactured by Panasonic!
How to Trim Your Nose Hair: A Step by Step Guide
It may seem pretty straightforward, but this section will guide you step by step on how to remove your nose hair. Sure, you could probably figure out the basics, but do you know how to maximize your hair removal?
The process will vary based on which category of trimmer you decided to go with, so we’ll cover each of them in detail during this section. Whether you’re going super simple with scissors, or more high-tech with an electric trimmer, there’s something here for you.
Nose Hair Scissors: Step-by-step
Follow the steps below carefully to remove excess nose hair using a pair of nose hair scissors.
- Clean your nose with water and mild soap. This removes any excess mucus that might interfere with the trimming process.
- Grab your scissors and a mirror. Without a mirror you’ll be unable to see what you’re doing, and could actually end up doing some damage. In addition, you might miss a spot!
- Insert the scissors into your nose and carefully cut the excess hair. Start with the strands towards the outside of the nose and work your way inward.
Manual Nose Hair Trimmer: Step-by-step
Follow the steps below carefully to remove excess nose hair using a manual nose hair trimmer.
- As with the process using scissors, cleaning your nose is the first step towards a quality trim. Use some mild soap and warm water to get any dried bits out of your nostrils.
- Position the end with the blade at the opening of your nostril.
- Insert the trimmer slowly until the rotary blade is fully inside your nose. Don’t stick it in too quick to avoid injury!
- Turn the trimmer in a gentle back and forth motion.
Manual nose hair trimmers are pretty easy to operate, and you won’t need a mirror or good control for this method. Simply twisting a nose hair trimmer back and forth for a few seconds will completely remove all excess nose hair.
Electric Nose Hair Trimmer: Step-by-step
Follow the steps below carefully to remove excess nose hair using an electric nose hair trimmer.
- You guessed it, wash out that nose! If you’re sticking an electric device in your nose to remove hair, you’re going to want to make sure that there isn’t any debris in the way to keep it from doing its job.
- Place the nose hair trimmer in your nose, and turn it on.
- Gently work your way from the outside of your nose towards the inside, just like you would with a pair of nose hair scissors.
- Note: If you're a female and looking for a guide, then click here
Final - Verdict
We hope that this discussion of the various options for nose hair grooming helped you out. If you go with the best nose hair trimmer in any of the categories above, you’ll be setting yourself up for a comfortable, safe trim. Taking pride in your appearance is something that makes us all feel good, so don’t forget this essential part of looking sharp. Remove all straggly nose hairs and put your best foot forward as you take on your day!