Best Edgers For Black Hair
Best Edgers For Black Hair [2021’s Buying Guide]
Usually, black hair is thick and tough, which makes it challenging to use a regular edger. This is the reason a wide array of brands offer special edgers for black hair. If you are struggling to find a perfect edger, this is the article for you.
Here, we have reviewed some of the best edgers for black hair. Let’s find out what they have on offer.
Best Edger For Black Hair Reviews
The 5-Star Razor Edger comes from the home of Wahl, which is known for manufacturing top-quality edgers and trimmers. Every product launched by Wahl is commercial-grade, which performs well under tough working conditions.
Review: Designed and manufactured for professional use, this edger is capable of offering you the best possible results. Therefore, if you are looking for a sharp performance, the Wahl Professional 5-Star Razor Edger is the option to consider.
It helps to achieve the finishing and clean edging that experts demand.
This particular edger is an ideal option if you want precision edging and trimming. Furthermore, it’s a versatile trimmer that promises razor-close cuts.
The trimmer doesn’t heat up too quickly. Even after using it for an hour or so, the temperature of the blade doesn’t go beyond the limit. The ergonomic shape allows you to maneuver it without any issue.
The edger is powered by a strong and durable electromagnetic motor, which ensures the desired level of performance. In addition, the package includes all the essential accessories that you may need.
These include pro set tool, T-blade guards, lubricating oil, cleaning brush, and red blade guard. The power cord is chemical-resistant, making it possible to use it for an extended period.
- PROFESSIONAL PRECISION: From Wahl Professional’s commercial grade line of products, the 5-Star...
- STYLISH AND FUNCTIONAL: Perfect for precision trimming and edging, the 5-Star Razor Edger is a...
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: For your convenience, the 5-Star Razor Edger comes with all accessories...
What We Like
- Lightweight, ergonomically designed, and easy to grip edger
- Offers best possible edging experience
- Fitted with a reliable and strong motor for maximum power, which ensures outstanding performance in professional settings
- Comes with the necessary accessories, which would assist you in getting the most out of it
- Available at a reasonable price, making it the best option to choose for beginners
What We Didn't Like
- Pricier than other edgers available on the market
The Remington’s WETech grooming Kit ensures a complete and versatile haircutting experience. It’s a full-size trimmer, which comes with five length-guide combs. This makes it possible to create a variety of hairstyles.
Review: The Remington PG6250 WetTech Trimmer is a professional grade edger, specifically designed for black hair. With its advanced multi-stage edging mechanism, you can shave almost any kind of hair.
Since it’s a cordless edger, it gets all the power through a Lithium-Ion battery. It ensures high-power operation for not less than 60 minutes. Additionally, it’s a waterproof trimmer so that you can use it on wet hair.
This is a full-size trimmer, which is capable of meeting all your groomer needs. The provision of five length combs renders it a highly versatile edger. The blades are made of stainless steel, which ensures long-lasting performance.
The provision of a hanging loop makes it easy to store it in the cabinet. Moreover, the low battery and charging indicator serves as a great feature for flawless performance.
The powerful motor keeps the blade moving at a constant speed. This gives you a smooth edging experience with black hair.
- Waterproof trimmer with attachments for every grooming need: Full-Size Trimmer; Body Hair Groomer; 5...
- Stainless steel blades for long-lasting performance
- Trim dry or wet; in the shower; with gel or foam plus, hang loop for easy storage in the shower or...
What We Like
- One of the most affordable and top edger options for black hair
- Fitted with a powerful battery to ensure an uninterrupted cordless operation
- Stainless steel blades for longer life and continuous performance
- Specifically designed for black hair
- Available at a highly affordable price
What We Didn't Like
- Blades get too hot after using it for a couple of minutes
- The casing isn’t that sturdy as you may expect
No doubt, Andis is a renowned name when it comes to the manufacturing of edgers and trimmers. This particular edger is a great option when you are looking for the ideal edgers for black hair.
Review: The Andis Professional T-Edjer Beard/Hair Trimmer is a great product that is built to bear the toughest job site abuse. Although it has a smaller T-blade, you won’t experience any kind of compromised performance.
For instance, if you want to trim mustaches or do some touch-ups, this is the option for you. Notably, this edger performs well to trim the hair around-the-ear. It also serves as an excellent option for narrower beards.
The edger is ergonomically designed for a better grip, and its compact design renders it an easy to store trimmer. However, even small in size, it doesn’t lack cutting precision or power.
It ensures 7200 strokes per minute, which is achieved through its powerful electromagnetic motor. The power offered by this trimmer is similar to the one that you can get through the larger trimmers offered by Andis.
With its specifically designed blades, you can enjoy a close-cutting experience. Moreover, the provision of carbon-coating makes these blades tough and durable.
If you want zero gap and great precision, this is the option to choose. On the other hand, the edger performs gently. It not only ensures closer cuts but also prevents the skin from irritation.
- This bundle includes an added Classic Barber Blade Brush
- Ideal for fast touch-ups, Close-cutting T-blade included
- Fine-cutting teeth for trimming necks, beards, mustache, outlining, and edging around ears
What We Like
- Compact, easy to use and ideal for fast touch-ups
- Fitted with close-cutting T-blade for precision cuts
- The fine-cutting teeth prove to be the best option for edging around ears, trimming beards, necks, mustaches, and outlining
- Comes with heavy-duty cord (8 feet)
- An ideal choice for sensitive skin
- The availability of a classic barber blade is a plus
What We Didn't Like
- Quite more expensive than other edgers mentioned in this review
- Doesn’t operate without a cord, as there is no battery
The professional-grade edgers mentioned above are designed to offer seamless performance. Moreover, these products are rendered as the top edgers for black hair. If you are looking for such a product, this article would be more than helpful.
We have mentioned all the good and bad aspects associated with each product, to assist you in making a viable decision in choosing an edger for yourself. While making a choice, make sure to look for an edger that is capable of meeting all your needs.