Best Beard Trimmers for Long Beard
Best Beard Trimmer for Long Beards of 2021 [Buying Guide]
Growing a beard is a trend that has popped in and out of popularity throughout fashion history. It was once popular in the 1970s, then became a popular trend again in recent years, and today continues to be a growing fascination. Though a style is subject to the person, the reasons and motivations for growing a beard are numerous.
In some men, it accentuates their masculinity; in others, it can progress a professional look, yet is, of course, subjective to the shape of the participants’ facial features. Nonetheless, leaving your beard unkempt and ill-groomed will cause it to fall well short of the task it is intended for.
Scruffy-looking stubble or a long beard that looks wiry and messy will not progress your attraction at all. Here, for the convenience of those who maintain a long beard, we have compiled a list of the top three trimmers that are most suitable for grooming a proud chin.
As we are aware, facial hair is far more coarse and stubborn than scalp hair. Therefore, choosing the correct trimmer is not only vital for success and ease, but for hypoallergenic reasons as well.
Best Beard Trimmer for Long Beards Reviews
Braun is a German-based manufacturer of small electrical appliances that has more than 200 products of esteemed quality in production.
It is a common household name familiar in the US, Europe, and Great Britain. As the company motto suggests, Braun products are designed to make a difference.
These products are distributed by Boston based company, Gillette, that is another common household brand name. The Braun MGK3980 is a male-specific grooming trimmer that has all the odds and ends that German engineering could supply it.
Review: In the basic functions of life, from the kitchen to the bathroom, their products will make life easier. The company is driven by its core values of producing innovation that is reliable and made with distinction. Among their long list of products, Braun also produces many affluent hair care products for both male and female grooming.
Packed with plenty of innovative features, it is both versatile enough to use for plenty of grooming tasks and is designed to be used on the go. It also offers superior hygiene with a completely waterproof construction that makes it easier to clean and keep neat for continued use. It features four combs and adjustment for 13 grooming lengths ranging from 0.5 to 21mm.
The blades are designed to stay sharp for long-lasting performance, and the charger can adapt for international grids. It will be suitable for 110v and 220v wall plugs, featuring quick charge ability and 60 minutes of operation with no loss of performance, no matter how weak the battery is.
Due to the waterproof design, it is safe for in-shower use, and can also be used for dry grooming. With its superior, versatile blades, it can be used for hair clipping, contour shaping and is even ideal for grooming long, coarse beards. It is sold as a nine-in-one kit with its own carry bag included.
The only thing to consider as negative about it is that it may need an upgrade in the noise production. Unlike many of its competitors, it does not feature any noise-reducing technology, but if that is not a bother, it would be suitable for purchase.
- 9 precision styling jobs in one device: stubble, short, medium and long beards, body grooming, ear...
- 4 combs for 13 precision length settings from 0.5-21mm
- Lifetime lasting sharp blades for ultimate precision
What We Like
- Sharp and versatile blades suitable for plenty of grooming options
- Sleek and portable design
- Quick charging with adaptive charger ideal for all grids
- Waterproofed for in-shower use and hygienic convenience
- Power efficiency that prevents loss of performance
What We Didn't Like
- Could do with noise reduction technology
Gooleen is a manufacturer of a variety of products; from binoculars to hair clippers, they make it all. Driven by their motivation to create the best products, Gooleen uses only the latest technology and the finest materials to produce their goods.
The Gooleen Beard Trimmer is an example of the care and innovation that they spend on their products.
It has gone through a refined production process and strict quality inspection to ensure that the best-approved products reach their supporters.
Review: Sold as a complete package, it includes all the attachments you would need for the most refined grooming services. With its charging docking station doubling as a storage unit, it offers bountiful convenience, and with USB charging ability, it is portable enough to use anywhere.
With precision stainless steel blades that feature self-sharpening technology, it is ideal for all kinds of grooming, even on coarse and long beards. Constructed to be waterproof, it can be used in-shower and is remarkably easy to wash and clean afterward.
The blades are also made friendlier and will neither scald nor snag hair or skin. Despite being a good product, some may consider that it could do with more features such as vibration and noise-reducing technologies.
- 【10 IN 1 Muti-functional Grooming Kit】This Professional Mans Grooming Kit including hair...
- 【Fast Charging and LED Battery Power Display】Up to about 90 minutes working continuously for...
- 【Self-Sharpening and Safe Blade】Moving and standing blades run together and the stainless steel...
What We Like
- Portable cordless convenience
- Long-lasting self-sharpening blades
- Lithium battery powered with charger and USB charging ability
- Includes a convenient charging dock that doubles as a storage holder
- Completely waterproof for improved functionality
What We Didn't Like
- Could do with more improvements
- Has no dedicated carrying pouch
Wahl is an American hair clipper manufacturer that is based in Sterling, Illinois, and produces a wide range of products for people and pet grooming.
Wahl is the original clipper designer that revolutionized the industry, producing some of the many familiar patents we know and recognize today. Undoubtedly, their products need little introduction, and this Wahl Beard Trimmer is no different.
Review: With some of the most affluent and innovative features, it is likely to be the best choice one can make. With high-carbon steel blades, it will never dull and always provide a precise cut every time.
With portable design powered by a NiMH battery, you can have precision styling wherever you go.
Sold as a complete package, it is ideal for all kinds of grooming and the precision blades will never let you down. Trusted by professionals, it is sure to be the trimmer you will want.
However, since it does not feature waterproof technology, cleaning the trimmer has to be done the old fashioned way.
- BEARD TRIMMERS: Wahl beard trimmers provide a smooth, precise trim, so you can get the beard style...
- COMPLETE HAIR CUTTING KITS OR SINGLE TOOLS: Whether you trim your hair between trips to the salon or...
- A SMOOTH CUT EVERY TIME: Wahl clippers & trimmers are available in a variety of styles to meet your...
What We Like
- High-carbon stainless steel self-sharpening blades that will never dull
- Cordless convenience powered by a NiMH rechargeable battery
- Precision styling with all included attachments
- A professional brand that can be trusted
- Blades are friendly to use on all skin types
What We Didn't Like
- Does not feature waterproof technology
For whatever reason you would want to grow a beard, in whatever style you desire, these trimmers will provide you with styling convenience at home. No need to rush to a barber if you can do it yourself. Even if you travel, these cordless trimmers can be tagged along and even be kept in your carry on baggage.