Best Beard Trimmer for Black Men
Best Beard Trimmer for Black Men of 2021
Self-care is an essential step in all of our lives. However, with so many products available, it might be challenging to choose the best one for your needs.
They are all made with different purposes in mind, so we decided to help you out and share with you our list of best beard trimmer for black men options available on the market. Let’s check them out!
Best Beard Trimmer for Black Men Reviews
If you are looking for the ultimate kit for beard trimming, Remington PG6171 is exactly what you need. It is an all-inclusive beard kit that comes with 11 pieces that are suitable for managing all your needs. It offers high value for money and performs seamlessly every time.
Review: The Remington PG56171 is what you would call the best there is. It comes with 11 pieces to aid you with your trimming needs, including the full-sized trimmer, detail foil shaver, detail trimmer, ear, nose, and eyebrow trimmer, five combs, and another adjustable comb.
All of them are carefully placed in a travel pouch for your convenience.
The battery delivers a long-lasting performance of up to 3 hours, with high-performance cordless cutting. In only 5 minutes, you can charge the product with enough power for an entire shave. If your hair is unruly or extremely tough, this product is ideal due to the turbo mode that cuts through your beard’s thickest hair.
Another great feature of this Remington beard trimmer is the extended neck that makes it extremely easy to trim your neck and face. You can also finish your style by trimming other facial areas, such as the nose, ear, and eyebrows, for a fully finished look.
Lastly, the product is waterproof, so you can even trim your beard in the shower. This also means that it is extremely easy to clean. All in all, this beard trimming kit is the ultimate product when it comes to beard trimmers, and it is also highly affordable!
- 11 piece kit has self-sharpening stainless steel cutting blades so you can manage all of your facial...
- 3 hour runtime-the power of lithium delivers long lasting, consistent, high performance cordless...
- 5-minute quick charge saves you time in a pinch, providing power for one full shave
What We Like
- 11-piece kit for ultimate trimming and styling
- Ideal for unruly, thick hair due to the turbo mode
- Increased precision and ease of use
- Travel-friendly product
- Battery life up to 3 hours
What We Didn't Like
- Feels somewhat heavier than other trimmers
- The pouch is not the highest quality
Our runner-up is the Braun BT5240, a high-quality beard trimmer that includes a Gillette ProGlide razor for the best results. It is sharp, extremely efficient, and also includes 39 precision settings with 0.5mm increments, so you can cut, shape, and maintain your beard with ease.
Review: What makes this trimmer stand out is the cutting-edge technology. AutoSensing makes the trimmer scan your beard 13 times in only one second, adjusting its power to suit the thickness of your hair.
This means that no matter how unruly or tough your beard is, the Braun BT5240 will do an effortless job each time.
Highly versatile, this product is ideal for all beard lengths, from 0.5-10mm, up to 20mm due to the versatile combs included. The head is specially designed to allow you highly precise lines on the neck and cheeks. Another great feature is that the sharp blades are not only durable but also specially created not to tug or pull your hair.
The battery comes with 100 minutes of beard trimming and can be fully recharged in only one hour. Lastly, it is washable with water for easy maintenance and has a comfortable, ergonomic grip. All of these features make this trimmer a strong competitor when it comes to high-quality beard trimmers, and it comes with an affordable price tag that cannot be missed!
- Sharper, faster, more efficient vs. all previous generations of Braun beard trimmers
- Precision dial for 39 length settings in 0.5 mm step sizes for an effortless trimming experience
- Lifetime Sharp Blades for even beard trimming and hair clipping
What We Like
- Extremely affordable for most people
- Sharp, quick, and efficient
- AutoSensing Technology that adjusts motor power
- Increased precision due to the 39 length settings
- Ergonomic build can be used up to 100 minutes
What We Didn't Like
- Not easy to clean
- Battery life could be better
Panasonic is well-known for its durable products, and this beard trimmer is strong evidence. It comes with super sharp 45” angle blades made of stainless steel that provide a clean, quick cut.
Due to its sharpness, this trimmer does not irritate the skin, and it can be customized to fit all of your beard trimming and styling needs.
Review: The Panasonic hair and beard trimmer comes with up to 50 minutes of rechargeable battery power, but it can also be plugged in and used for as long as you need. The package also includes a universal voltage for travel, a cleaning brush, and an AC charger.
This product can be easily used due to its strength and sharpness, and it also has 39 personalized hair and beard settings, ensuring its versatility. You can change the settings quickly using the quick-adjust dial located on the sleek handle, with enhanced precision ranging from 0.5 mm up to 20 mm, with 0.5 mm increments. The ergonomic design is highlighted by the rubberized grip that makes it comfortable and easy to use.
Lastly, this product is ideal for you if you have sensitive skin. The trimmer blades are made from hypoallergenic stainless steel, ensuring that your skin remains healthy and not irritated after each use. You can also clean the trimmer with ease, in only a few seconds, by putting it under the running tap water.
- This Panasonic beard trimmer uses durable, super-sharp 45° angle stainless-steel blades to cut...
- Facial hair trimmer with quick-adjust dial and two comb attachments for 39 personalized hair and...
- Ergonomic beard and hair trimmer design with rubberized grip for total comfort and control
What We Like
- 39 precision settings from 0.5 mm to 20 mm
- Ergonomic, easy to use design
- Can be used cordless up to 50 minutes, or corded for as long as you need
- Ideal for sensitive skin
What We Didn't Like
- Battery quality could be better
- Quite expensive compared to similar models
All in all, this concludes our list of the best beard trimmers for black men. If you are still unsure what to choose, we wholeheartedly recommend you check out the Remington PG6171. It is a full trimming kit that is easy to use, powerful enough to style your beard, and surely long-lasting.
Remington technology comes at an affordable price and provides high value for money due to all the other accessories included. Make sure you check it out; you’ll surely be surprised!